DonnyFL Shogun Moderator (1.6 x 8)
If you thought the Sumo was quiet, wait until you hear the Shogun! Shogun is just like Sumo but 1.5 inches longer. We added an additional 1 inch chamber as well as increased the first expansion chamber and the chamber by the exit hole by 0.5 inches each. This design is very effective!
- Available in .25 and .30 calibers
- 1/2 x 20 UNF threaded end cap
- Mono-core design to increase accuracy and limit the chances of pellet clipping
- No moving parts or epoxy that may become loose after 1000's of rounds
- Precision CNC'd by professional machinist
- Sand blasted and anodized for maximum durability
- Take apart in less than 10 seconds by unscrewing the rear end cap and pushing back the mono-core. No silly hex key or torch needed when you want to perform maintenance inside the unit.
- Customizable, you can further dampen the sound by wrapping the interior tube with different sound absorbing materials.
- Comes with internals pre-wrapped in felt
- Machined grooves on the outside for easy handling.
- Swappable rear end caps for new FX (1/2" x 20), old FX (M20x1), and Vulcan (M14x1.25)
Weight: 7.2 oz
*Note: If you see white lines on the inside of the front cap, that's ok. Those were caused by the prongs holding the pieces while anodizing. They are not pellet clippings.
*Airgun use only, will not ship outside of the US
*International Customers, please be aware that if you add this to your cart, there will not be an option to ship your items. If you have other items that are non-restricted, they won't show up either until you remove the restricted item from your cart.