DonnyFL Sumo Moderator (1.6 x 6.25)
THIS WILL BE BY FAR YOUR FAVORITE LDC. WHY SUMO?
- Latest model with swappable rear endcaps.
- Mono-core design to increase accuracy and limit the chances of pellet clipping
- No moving parts or epoxy that may become loose after 1000's of rounds
- Precision CNC'd by professional machinist
- Sand blasted and anodized for maximum durability
- Take apart in less than 10 seconds by unscrewing the rear end cap and pushing back the mono-core. No silly hex key or torch needed when you want to perform maintenance inside the unit.
- Swappable rear end caps for new FX (1/2" x 20), old FX (M20x1), and Vulcan (M14x1.25).
- Customizable, you can further dampen the sound by wrapping the interior tube with different sound absorbing materials.
- Comes pre-wrapped in felt
- Machined grooves on the outside for easy handling.
Weight: 5.6 oz
*Note: If you see white lines on the inside of the front cap, that's ok. Those were caused by the prongs holding the pieces while anodizing. They are not pellet clippings.
*Airgun use only, will not ship outside of the US
*International Customers, please be aware that if you add this to your cart, there will not be an option to ship your items. If you have other items that are non-restricted, they won't show up either until you remove the restricted item from your cart.