FX Dreamline Barrel Band
The Black Arts Design Dreamline Barrel Band, AKA Barrel Support Stabilizer, is designed to reduce the likelihood of POI shifts as a result of bumps to the barrel and to reduce barrel droop induced upon attachment of moderators. These shifts in POI reduce our confidence in the ability to make humane shots on prey and in knowing we are on target for each shot.
- Carbon Filled PETG – PETG selected for low shrinkage, resistance to heat, and high dimensional accuracy. The addition of carbon fibers increases flexural modulus (stiffness) well above standard PETG and further increases dimensional accuracy.
- 3/4 barrel holding design. Provides a low profile and ensures ease of installation without impacting barrel support.
- Novel plunger mounting system – No grub screws! Grub screws ‘bite’ into the surface of your rifle causing permanent surface damage.
- No clamps. Clamps have a tendency to twist radially when tightened which can lead to alignment issues.
- No plastic to metal contact – Flat tipped set screws thread into metal heat-set inserts. The plunger has a hardened steel shim at screw contact points ensuring screws do not ‘creep’ into the plunger body.
- Bolstered design along the circumference of the Barrel Band increases flexural modulus (stiffness) and aesthetic appeal.
- ***Not compatible with Dream-Tact compact***
Installation Instructions: https://blackartsdesign.com/fx-dreamline-and-streamline-barrel-band-install/