DonnyFL Fat Boy Moderator 2.0 for Airguns
- Compatible with .177 to .30 calibers
- Includes 3 interchangeable air strippers
- Redesigned 1/2 x 20 rear cap for easy gripping
- Can be used with our 6.25 inch extender for more hush power
- Measure 4.25 inches long by 2 inches in diameter
- Weighs only 6.7 oz
The long awaited Fat Boy is here! Want a moderator the width of the Ronin with the compactness of a Tatsu? Look no further! As an added benefit, since it is the same width of the Ronin, it can utilize the 6.25 extender to absorb some more air and reduce noise.
Also, when is the last time you had a moderator that was specific to up to 4 different calibers?? With a simple coin twist on the muzzle cap, you can convert the Fat Boy from .177/.22 to .25 to .30cal in a moments notice!
This design follows the footsteps of FX Airguns, with their new shrouds having 1/2" UNF interchangeable inserts for .177 through .30 cal. Now, you can have a single shroud and moderator for 4 calibers (if all the same barrel length and use the new FX system).